- Drake is attending Bethel University for his senior year of high school through our state PSEO program. When he graduates this spring he will have accumulated 66 college credits! All moving him toward his goal of a bachelors in Accounting and Finance. We are so thrilled with this opportunity.
- Shauna is in 10th grade and is finishing her fourth year of the Anoka High School Girls' Swim Team. She loves it and has been able to cut more time from her events this year. She is looking forward to taking some college credits next year. With her birthday being today, she turns 15. Tomorrow we will head out to take her driver's permit test. Yikes!
- Angela is in 5th grade. She's enjoying dance for her 6th year. Noticing right away, her school load has been stepped up a few notches. I'm preparing her for a rigorous class load next year. She has risen to the challenge.
- Olivia started kindergarten. She is learning very quickly. Her dream was to be in dance and with her doctor's approval, we were able to sign her up also. What a delight! She is so proud of how long her hair has grown in the last year.
- I am in my 13th year of homeschooling. Wow...where has the time gone. I joke at how smart I have become...doing kindergarten for the 5th time! I'm having so much fun seeing the "light" turn on in the eyes my newest student.
- Troy is busy with his clinic.
I'm going to start the birthday dinner for Shauna now...I'll post some photos soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment