...waiting...waiting...waiting...
We don't know anything new on the adoption front...
We don't know anything new on the adoption front...
The Grout Update: Still in progress...and all the kids come home today!!! Yipee and Yikes! I guess we'll need to share our one shower for a while. I ground out one wall of grout and pulled out all of the old caulk. Phew! It's a dusty job...so dusty, in fact, it led me right into an asthmatic attack--even with a mask, goggles, hat, and a shower immediately following. I had to go to the doctor and get some pharmaceuticals to help me out. My doctor also firmly commanded that I must see an allergist--PRONTO! BEFORE CHINA! This is not what I was hoping for. I'm usually the home repair and maintenance crew, so it's hard for me to not finish the job, but Troy has taken over. He's not home as much as I am, and so the timeline for this project will be lengthened. We just need to be sure it is done before Olivia comes home so she can take a bath.
Meanwhile...we wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment