Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day # 3: Lesson Learned...

...when you are in the hospital people pray for you, visit you, and sometimes they even bring you a surprise! Olivia keeps asking me why people come to visit and why they sometimes bring her presents. I told her it's because they love her and want her to get better really fast. She thinks it's pretty neat....

Cousins come...

Church friends come...

Big sisters come...to paint nails...(you have to look your best when on bedrest)

Lovely!

Babies come...
There is so much to do...even when lying on your back...
(Sneak Peek: Tomorrow she'll get to try sitting up! I'll let you know how it goes...)

1 comment:

  1. Have been thinking and praying for Olivia. So glad she is doing so well! I asked for prayers for her when I spoke at a mother/daughter banquet the other night when I shared our adoption journey. She looks like she is doing amazingly well. Will continue praying for a speedy recovery!

    Love,
    The Garland's (fellow Bethany travel family)

    ReplyDelete