Update on Olivia: You wouldn't even know that Olivia was flat on her back in the hospital a week ago. She is running around outside, even as I write this (trying really hard to stay away from her "wheels"). She feels fabulous all day until she lies down at night...that's when she takes ibuprofen. Grandma Cleo was here this weekend and asked how many stitches Olivia has. I had never thought to count...so we did it today. As far as I could tell, her incision is approximately 7 inches long and has 24 stitches that I can see. The lowest point is located about an inch above her waist band, so we are really careful when we dress so that we don't pull her pants up too high...she is very aware of anything that rubs her stitches. They will desolve on their own, but no soaking in the tub for 30 days. We wash her hair in the kitchen sink with the sprayer. She giggles the whole time because it tickles.
What a resilient little girl she is. Its great to hear that she is recovering so well.
ReplyDelete